For the personal and
property safety of the participants, please pay attention to notes
1. Please take care of your belongings all the time in case of any loss.
2. Participants are required to wear the conference representative card near the conference venue, please do not lend the representative card to the irrelevant people and not "carry" irrelevant people into the venue.
3. The organizer is not responsible for the loss of participants.
INSTRUCTION FOR ORAL AND POSTER PRESENTATION
● Timing: a maximum of 15 minutes total, including speaking time and discussion. Please make sure your presentation is well timed. Please keep in mind that the program is full and that the speaker after you would like their allocated time available to them.
● You can use CD or USB flash drive (memory stick), make sure you scanned viruses in your own computer. Each speaker is required to meet her/his session chair in the corresponding session rooms 10 minutes before the session starts and copy the slide file(PPT or PDF) to the computer.
● It is suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal inbox as a backup. If for some reason the files can’t be accessed from your flash drive, you will be able to download them to the computer from your email.
● Please note that each session room will be equipped with a LCD projector, screen, point device, microphone, and a laptop with general presentation software such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Reader. Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation system by using commonly used fronts and symbols. If you plan to use your own computer, please try the connection and make sure it works before your session begins.
● Movies: If your PowerPoint files contain movies please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
● Maximum poster size is 36 inches wide by 48 inches high (3 ft. x 4 ft.)
● Posters are required to be condensed and attractive. The characters should be large enough so that they are visible from 1 meter apart.
● Please note that during your poster session, the author should stay by your poster paper to explain and discuss your paper with visiting delegates.
All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
● Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
● Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
● Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
● Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist”
Copyright © 2024 10th International Conference on Environment and Renewable Energy (ICERE 2024). All rights reserved.